Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Fun & Helpful website!

HI--
I created the WRITERS WORKSHOP page on Phantomstallion.com because at least one-third of the readers I hear from love to write.
Today I was searching out new writing contests to post on that page & stumbled across a website that does such a fantastic job of collecting current information, I'll just pass the web address on to you.
It features contests, scholarships, and grants for poetry, non-fiction, fiction, clever sayings...just about anything you can imagine! Please go explore & have fun!

http://www.fundsforwriters.com/writingkid.htm

Best,
Terri

p.s. Of course keep your eyes open for anything that looks "fishy" and let me know so that I can check it out!!!


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 3:19 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment