Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Book Reviews

Dear Readers,

Lots of you have asked me to teach you how to post book reviews & I'll do that soon. First, though, I'd love to hear from you about where you've read & enjoyed book reviews in the past.

I've included a couple places readers visit, below, but please email me your favorites and I'll share with everyone!

READING ROCKS,
Terri

Present: Isn't this a cool review from Gaited Horse Magazine?





It appears in their Winter 2005 issue, released December 10, 2005 and it's in bookstores and on news stands now.

Future: YOUNG RIDER magazine is featuring Mountain Mare in the March/April Bookbag, too. Keep your eyes on their fun website for more details.


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 6:25 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment