Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Another Wave

Happy Thursday!
What is it about SEVEN TEARS INTO THE SEA? Letters from readers who are, to quote:
"... enchanted by SEVEN TEARS INTO THE SEA!!!!!!" -- come in waves. Or is that natural for a book that takes place at the beach?
I don't know, but I loved writing this book. Each page was an undulating magic carpet ride. I never knew where I'd go next, but I was flying! The setting still haunts me.
Some of you are new to my blog, so you might want to know that you can look in the Archives for FAQ about SEVEN TEARS -- check January 13 and September 11, 2005.
Also, you might be amazed to see the original cover to SEVEN TEARS. Try following the link below and check out the artist's wonderful work! I'm very happy with the cover that SEVEN TEARS has now, but I know you'll enjoy this, too! Just go to the page, look down on the right and you'll see the caption SEVEN TEARS INTO THE SEA under a magical picture. Click, go and sigh! http://art.webesteem.pl/6/pham_en.php


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 10:50 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: What gave you the idea, I mean from horses to ?? I haven't read it yet but its defiantly not to do with horses.
  The only horse in this book is....a sea horse! I wrote this book because I love Celtic mythology...and the beach...and mysteries!

  Post a Comment