Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Friday, November 03, 2006

The Phantom Stallion

Dear Readers,
For five years I've told you that the Phantom is a creation of my imagination.
Can you guess how it feels to discover I'm wrong?
Today I met him. It was love at first sight -- for me. He was pretty suspicious of a dreamy-eyed human acting like we'd known each other forever.
I should be thinking about publicity and stuff like that. I should have waited until I had photos and stories and a web page put together for him. But I had to tell you now.
He's real. As I learn more about this stallion's past and more importantly, his future, I'll share that, too. And of course I'll get photographs posted as soon as I can.
Amazed and smiling, with a hard-thumping heart,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 4:50 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment