Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Friday, January 12, 2007

AUTHOR REPORTS?

Dear Readers,
Tons of you write to me when your teachers assign reports on your favorite authors and I'm ALWAYS flattered when that happens! It's very exciting for me to answer your questions and be part of your school life.
Sometimes, though, I'm slow getting back to you and I know that's the same for other authors you're writing about. So, I'd like to introduce you to a cool website.
Author Patricia Newman lives just over the Sierras from me, near Sacramento, California and ever since she interviewed me last spring before a children's book festival, I've been exploring her website. I think you'd love it.
She's done interviews with lots of writers-- like Jane Yolen, Jerry Spinelli, Tamora Pierce and lots, lots more.
Here's a link to her interview with me http://www.patriciamnewman.com/farley.html
If you hit the BACK button when you're finished, you can read about Patricia's writing and eavesdrop on her conversations with many of your favorite writers, all on one website!
Have a wonderful Friday,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 8:34 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment