Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Saturday, March 17, 2007

PHANTOM Trivia Quiz

Dear Readers,
Guess how much I miss being a teacher? Last night I dreamed I was writing a quiz!
Since I rarely ignore dreams, I've put together a little PHANTOM STALLION trivia quiz just for you!
Directions:
READ: 1 - 10
SEARCH: A - M for possible answers.
Remember: some answers aren't used at all and one is used twice!
PICK: the best answers from the choices I've offered you
RETURN to my blog tomorrow: and see how your solution matches mine
Have fun!
Terri

1. Name the name of the biggest horse to appear in the PHANTOM STALLION books

2. Name the youngest horse readers "see" in the PHANTOM series

3. Name Jake Ely's dog

4. Name Sam Forster's cat

5. This animal eats Linc Slocum's beautifully displayed buffet in ironic payback for Linc's cruelty

6. Where does Samantha feels the nearness of her mother most often?

7. Aunt Sue lives in __________________.

8. The Phantom's first name: ______________

9. Brynna is most often "seen" in: __________________

10. Sam's nickname for Firefly: _________________


a. Tempest
b. Barn
c. San Francisco
d. Tinkerbell
e. Khaki
f. Blackie
g. Gal
h. Quail
i. Bedroom
j. Cougar
k. Pirate
l. Jake
m. Coy


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 11:42 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Isn't Jakes dog Singer, not Gal?
  I thought sam feels closest to her mom in the evenings by Larcharla.
  Post a Comment