Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Friday, May 25, 2007

WILD HORSE ISLAND -- Last call

Dear Readers,
Wow, this has been such an exciting week! I'm working hard on the next WILD HORSE ISLAND book so that I can do some autographings at bookstores (HORSE LUAUs!!!) starting next week.
Two quick notes before I go back to work --
1) If you can't find a copy of HORSE CHARMER, the first WILD HORSE ISLAND book, just put in a request. Some places, there were so many pre-orders, there were no books to buy off the shelves. Som the book went back to press & there should be plenty available asap!
2) If you haven't requested a WILD HORSE ISLAND bookmark yet, shoot me an email QUICK! Starting June 2, I'll be giving out bookmarks at my booksignings & they could go fast.
Have a wonderful weekend & please play safe!
My readers are the best,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 6:08 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment