Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Party down, old cat

Dear Readers,
My mother told me that when I moved out of her house and into my new apartment, the good fairies wouldn't follow me. I think she meant picking up socks, doing dishes and stuff like that and she was mostly right.
However, while I was writing last night, someone cleaned the refrigerator and freezer, AND fixed all its malfunctions. Wonderful!
Still, two things were accidentally left behind on the kitchen counter overnight. A package of ham hocks and a tin of cat nip.
Evidence this morning indicates Sherlock the aging tabby has not forgotten how to par-tay.

Have a safe and sane weekend,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 8:52 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment