Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sad, Amazing, Hopeful

Dear Readers,
I'm in Atlanta, on the first leg of my trip back to Nevada from Washington, D.C.
Your letters were accepted with SMILES, but that's before they started reading. Once that happened, the senators, congressmen and their staffers saw your serious intent and I know you'll help make a difference. That, plus all the incredible people working for the wild horses (more about that tomorrow) are the amazing and hopeful parts.
The saddness came when I learned things I never knew about the horses dying every day.
More on that, too, if you can bear it.
Best to all of you who care,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 3:50 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment