Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Monday, July 07, 2008

Heads-Up re: calling BLM

Dear Readers,

I just called BLM's Jim Caswell's office and was told Tom Gorey is taking the messages on this topic.
NOT.
According to Mr. Gorey's answering machine, he is on vacation this week. So, I called back to Caswell's office to notify them that gee, no one was there to discuss the wild horse issue. The woman I talked with was very nice, and I don't know if this was an intentional shuffle by someone above her, but just thought I'd give you a heads-up.
Moral of the story -- leave message with everyone you talk to & get their names for possible follow-up.
Best,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 7:39 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment