Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Monday, October 13, 2008

En guarde!

Dear Readers,
Some of you may know that I was on my college fencing -- swordplay, not boards and hammers -- team. I loved it so much that even though I haven't competed with a sword for decades, when I was seeing the dentist the other day and discovered his son was a nationally ranked fencer, we talked THROUGH the effective period of the anesthetic the dentist had just given me. Ouch.
Remembering how much I loved fencing, I totally recommend it to all of you.
I promise to do a book touching on it soon and, if you're not immersed in a sport right now, but want to be, I urge you to try fencing. It's not only good for you physically, it is a thinking person's sport and there's definitely a touch of romance to it!
Best,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 7:03 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: a book with fencing in it? ooooh...
  Post a Comment