Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Real Nevada

Dear Readers,
Starting this week, my blog will feature photos of the real Nevada! My fingers are crossed that we will have two photos each day AND you will be able to comment on them and tell me (and others) which scenes in the original PHANTOM STALLION books they resemble!
Heads up for horse owners: the limping and discomfort of a sweet old Quarter Horse I've been helping out with was misdiagnosed as "just old" recently and both his owner and I were uncomfortable with the assessment. When a farrier came to shoe him, it turned out he had a big abcess which was giving him trouble. The vet is coming back asap.
All I'm saying :
I have great faith in experts, but sometimes, it doesn't hurt to get a second opinion.
Best to you,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 7:29 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment