Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Sunday, November 09, 2008

BULL RIDER


Dear Readers,
I'm so excited to share this with you!!!! My friend Suzy -- known to the publishing world as Suzanne Morgan Williams -- has an amazing book coming out in February and I get to give you a preview of the cover. This story takes place on a ranch in Salt Lick, Nevada. To tell you the truth, I think the main character might find a place in your heart right next to another young Nevada cowboy.
Ride 'em,
Terri







Jacket design and photo composition by Krista Vossen Jacket photographs of: the bull rider (c) 2009 by Charles Mistral/Alamy, flag (c) 2009 by Jeff Hunter/Getty Images


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 2:00 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Is the main character kinda like Jake???

Courtney
  This looks cool!
  He's a ranch guy from a traditional ranch family and yep, he has Jake's values, strength and guts !
  OMG that's great. If you're mentioning Suzanne than she must be talented writer. Ican't wait to read the book it seems promising especially the main character part. I totally dig Jake so if you say it's true than I'm gonna love the book. Jake's personality is so eeek!(in a good way).
Please keep telling us about books like these. I really like it because it helps those readers who find it hard to find good books (especially if they relate to characters in phantomstallion!)
More later,=)
  I am SO getting her book!!! And, besides telling us details, when it's coming out, her web site etc, any more about the Special Edition for Sammy?
  I can't wait! It sounds awesome!
  Post a Comment