Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Saturday, February 28, 2009

READING ROCKS

Dear Readers,
March 10 is the last day to enter your photo reading for my new page. I'll keep taking your photos as long as you want to email them to me, but after tomorrow, you won't be eligible for a free, autographed book.
Hint: if you sent me a photo of yourself, or you & your horse, but neither of you were reading, the picture won't appear on READING ROCKS!


Just so you don't have to look up the details again here they are:


Who
can enter? Any one who loves to read and wants to pass on the fun is welcome to send a READING ROCKS photo

What
can I enter? Take or find a photo of yourself -- alone or with friends! --READING. Then, send a photo file (like a jpg...ask your friendly neighborhood computer whiz if you're not sure how to do this!) of you reading. Be creative! And please let your parents know that this is only a photo collage and no readers will be identified by name or even state!
If you include a horse in the photo, you'll be eligible for special prizes!!!***

When
can I enter?
To be eligible for one of 25 autographed copies of a PHANTOM STALLION or WILD HORSE ISLAND books, please send your photo by March 10, but I'll keep accepting photos for READING ROCKS until the page is full!

Where
do I enter?
Send your photo to Wildhorsepower@aol.com. The READING ROCKS page will be part of the PhantomStallion.com website, over whichTerri and her web designer have sole control. Check Terri's blog for progress on this cool new page.

Why would I enter: Because reading rocks your world and you're PROUD of it!


***Have a great idea for a photo of you reading a book in your jammies and your mom won't let you bring your pony up the stairs and into your bedroom? Try substituting one or more of your plush horses. Wear a favorite horse tshirt. Stand in front of the horse poster on your bedroom wall. And of course you could be reading a horse book!


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 4:34 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: I sent my picture :)
  If you want a phantom stallion special edition go to this website

http://www.freewebs.com/iwantaspecialedition/

and sign my petition. Also contact HarperCollins on your own. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SIGN!
  If you want a phantom stallion special edition go to this website

http://www.freewebs.com/iwantaspecialedition/

and sign my petition. Also contact HarperCollins on your own. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SIGN!
  Post a Comment