Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Friday, February 06, 2009

Wild Horses in Nevada Magazine


Dear Readers,
Nevada Magazine's article about wild horses is worth a second look. The many comments which have been posted on the magazine's website, about the horses, will show you the diverse opinions in the West which surrounds them.
Feel free to add your own remarks, of course, but just reading them is a learning experience! Click here:
NEVADA MAGAZINE
and enjoy photographs by Mark Terrell, too. He's working with us on putting together a great brochure to help you see mustangs running while, next time you're in Nevada!
And if you think that will be a long time away, you can enjoy a virtual tour around my state by using the above link as your base camp.
Happy trails,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 10:10 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: I LOVE that pic. of the mare in foal. It makes me wish all the more that my parents would let me have my own horse. Kay
  COOL!
  What a sweet picture! It almost reminds me of my mustang mare :-)
  That's a sweet picture. My friend has a stable where they breed quarter horses. They are sooo adorable.. nippy but sweet.
~Rach
  So sweet!
  I read the warriors series and when leaders get their nine lives the life a Mother gives them is the life of love. Of course you think Love would be a sweet, gentle feeling while reciving that live but it is agressive, painful, and emotional.

My point is that mothers love their children more than anyhting. Thier love is agressive and they'd do anything for their children. I bet this mother would too.
  Post a Comment