Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Monday, April 27, 2009

Your morning art gallery

Dear Readers,
Many of you write to me to find out WHO created the beautiful images on the covers of my books. The covers for my original PHANTOM STALLION series were painted by Greg Call. To take a peek into his portfolio, click here: Greg Call
When you get to that page, look at the lower left row of numbers. I think you'll see some familiar faces on page 6.
The artist for my WILD HORSE ISLAND series is John Rowe and you can see examples of his work here: John Rowe

I think I've been very lucky with both of them!
What do you think of their other work?
Best,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 8:07 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: That is cool!
  The links arn't working miss Terri
  My mistake. Please try again :)
  I love both artists. They really know horses! I also love how the covers only have horses and no humans. It makes them so much better because you can imagine the people how ever you want them to be.
  Post a Comment