Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Exciting Stuff

Dear Readers,
I'm leaving on a research trip. Since I won't be near my computer everyday, I've arranged for my webblog to run excerpts from the magazine articles I wrote about the cattle drive across the Black Rock Desert. If you see a blog entry titled BURNIN' DAYLIGHT, it's the story of that long ride on which I saw a wisp of white up in a canyon and started dreaming of the PHANTOM.
I hope you'll visit my updated PhantomStallion.com website and if you're in Hawaii on March 11, PLEASE come see me!
A MY SPACE page for the Phantom is under construction, so you might want to check that out, too.

Adios & enjoy.
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 9:09 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment