Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Saturday, June 03, 2006

While You're Fingerpainting Arabians....

Dear Readers,
Next week I'll be stopping by the Western States Horse Expo http://www.horsexpo.com and hanging out for a couple hours (11:15 - 11:45 & 2:15 - 3:15 -- I'm pretty sure) in the Kids Pavillion.
This is my third visit to the Horse Expo and it is wonderful All different breeds of horses are there -- it's where I saw my first Gypsy Vanner -- all kind of training demonstrations, an equine art show, many classes --
Competitive Trail
Combined Driving
Hunter/Jumper
3-Day Eventing
Trail Classes
Ride & Tie
Mounted Cowboy Shooting
Dressage
Cow Horse
Reining
Cutting
Western Pleasure
Ride & Tie
And YES, you can finger paint (and pet!) the beautiful Castlerock Arabians.
Please come see me if you're there and we can talk, watch my movie & if you like, I'll autograph a book for you.
Happy weekend,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 8:49 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment