Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Snail Mail

Dear Readers,
I hope plenty of you are out there. This is me, waving to get your attention!
When you write to HarperCollins to request autographed photos of me & horses, please be sure you write your address inside the letter as well as on the outside. I know that seems like wasted effort, but a lot of times (especially if you use a small envelope), the post office stamps the postmark right over your address. When this happens, we try to find your address online, but that's rarely successful! So, if you've written to me and think I'm ignoring you, I promise I AM NOT. I just don't know where to send your postcard!
Frustrated,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 2:40 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment