Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Last minute celebration

If you happen to live near Bishop, California, I'll be helping to kick off Children's Book Week at Spellbinder books!


TOUR INFORMATION

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2006
Terri Farley will be signing Phantom Stallion #24: Run Away Home
APPEARS AT:
SPELLBINDER BOOKS/Talk/Signing/movie
Arts Council Theater Room 137 S Main St Bishop, CA 93514
call 760-873-4511 for more info!

I did a nationwide radio interview which will run Monday for Children's Book Week, too. I have no idea where it will be broadcast since the reporter called from NY and I'm in Nevada...just keep your ears open and let me know if I sounded okay! Be honest; I've been told I sound like Minny Mouse when I'm on the radio :)
Happy trails,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 6:12 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment