Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Sunday, April 29, 2007

She Sings of Horses and...


Dear Readers,
Saturday I went to a WONDERFUL concert by Lacy J. Dalton! I have all of her CDs and I know her as a sweet & savvy horse lover and activist through her LET 'EM RUN foundation, but her concert presence is amazing! She is funny, creative and a skilled muscian with her guitar and voice!
I can't wait for her new album! One of the songs, "Somebody Else's Dime" is a crack up and you'll be singing along after you've heard it once. "Slip Away" has a haunting quality I can't explain. Sigh.
And she writes about horses. Lots. SHE COULD RUN is so good. The first time I heard it, I was driving alone, and it made me cry. You can listen to a sample here: http://www.lacyjdalton.com/She-Could-Run.htm

I've heard rumors that Lacy is writing a song about the Phantom Stallion (who roamed the range near her Nevada home) and I hope the rumors are true!!!


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 2:08 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment