Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

DON'T BE SHY (please)

Dear Readers,
I want to tell you all about my trip to Wyoming and Colorado, but first, I'm going to ask you to speak up.
This week I'm doing a television interview and I'm talking about YOU -- or at least some of you. The topic: how young people are helping wild horses!
Think about what you've done and write me an email telling me about it. If you have a website devoted to wild horses, or you've signed a petition, volunteered at a wild horse sanctuary, written a school paper or newspaper article about them, all those things count. Links to websites which show what you've done are VERY welcome!
Please include your first name & where you live!
It's not bragging :)
Thanks you all,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 9:25 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment