Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The meeting, part two

Dear Readers,

The slaughter is "on hold" for now.
More info as I get it.
In the meantime, please watch this amazing video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR2-4UfVH5s

I'll past my talk later :)

Best,

Terru


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 11:35 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: WOW! That is soo cool! Is that your youtube account? "wolfhorsebuffalo"? I think that is really cool! I asked to be your friend, on youtube because I have an account, and hope to see more videos on there soon. Thanks so much for all you are doing for our Wild Horses. I bet that if they could talk, they would be worshsipping you for all that you do to try and save them!
  Woopsie, I accidnetly asked the wrong person on Youtube, but then I found you and asked you as well. Sorry for my little mistake. Hehehe.
~Katie
  the link didnt work. what is the video called? I can look it up by myself maybe.
  Cool video. I love Dances with Wolves so that movie hit home for me.
The link is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR2-4UfVH5s
butterscotch pony, you'll need to copy and paste that into your browser.
One of the things I've always incorporated into my letters/emails about saving wild horses is the way the Native Americans were run off, the buffalo lost and the Mustangs living legends that belong to America. And I liked the ending too. It reminded me of this little saying I came up with:
"Sometimes the best way to be inspired is to be an inspiration."
-Miastar
  Wow! THat was a really cool video! It was really good. Thanks for sharing it with us.
  Post a Comment