Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Monday, November 10, 2008

Silver Pen

Dear Readers,
You've been trying to speak up for the horses and so have I,
This past weekend I was awarded a Silver Pen award for a letter calling on the BLM not to make wild horses balance the BLM budget with their lives.
Here's a link, if you'd like to see it:

HERE !


Feel free to copy the letter, add your own words to it or write a much better one, then send it to your own local newspaper. It's especially timely (which is why a NEWSpaper might like it) because
BLM is having a meeting NEXT MONDAY on this life or death decision.
Best,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 4:01 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Terri, that was SO good!!! If I was the BLM, and getting a message like that, i would do some SERIOUS reconsidering on the magic bullet idea. The thought of kill innocent, beautiful animals because of money problems makes me sick. I whole-heartidily agree with everything you wrote, and i would have written to my local newspaper, but today's monday, so I'm alitle late.

Please post on what happens with this important desicion. If the budget is cut and the gun is the answer, the BLM will have to deal with my firm (but polite) letters regarding the serious, and stupid, mistake they made. Of course, i won't put "that is an idiotic and stupid mistake" in the letters, but it'll have the same effect!!
  that was a really good letter. It would have sonvinced me if I weren't already against this. What is the burning man thingy anyway? sounds weird.
  Post a Comment