Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WILD HORSE ISLAND in...

HI --
Have you seen these covers of mine? Where do you think they're published?





Best,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 2:50 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Germany
  It's German. Right? ~Katie P.
  Germany right????
thay're cool. is that darby and hoku on he covers?
  Germany...I cheated though...I googled it....lol
  You're all so clever!!!
And know what? This weekend I have a booksigning -- a benefit for the Nevada Humane Society at which there will be CRITTERS -- and I get to give away some Scandinavian language copies of my books to readers who have cousins in Denmark!
I'm so pleased they won't just be gathering dust on my bookshelves.
  Do your PS books have poeple in other countries then?? P.S are your books in Arabic too??
  Post a Comment