Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Authoring Change: for animals


Dear Readers,
Some of you know that I've been doing booksinging with a theme of "Authoring Change." I try to help humane and literacy causes by doing events that benefit people and animals.
Since most of you couldn't attend last weekends event, thought I'd share a few photos!
The kitten, Midnight, was adopted, but little Randy, the dog, is still looking for a home...hint. :) Terri




Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 1:19 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: That's really cool! Randy is so cute. And midnight too.
  Ohhh!Waht a cute kitty. Cats are my third favourite animal. Good for Randy!
  That is so cool! I'm sure it feels great to be doing something good for the community. :D
  Midnight looks just like my cat when she was a kitten!!
  Post a Comment