Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Explore!


HI all,
I hope you'll explore HORSE EXPO ! I'll be there soon and I'd love to meet you. In fact, I have ideas for a get-together that I'll be sharing as soon as I get things solidified.
If you're too far away to come to the Western States horse expo, there are others across the country.
Talk with you soon,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 8:21 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Teri, I'll be at the Expo with my crew-on Friday! Look for me at the Tim Kimora lecture or the Margarita machine, or the Justin Boot booth, or... well... I'll just look for you!
  HI!
I don't think I'll be there until Saturday. Will you still be around, then?
  hi Terri, I won't be coming to the expo even though I would really like to because I live in Virginia, and I don't think my family would have enough money to go to one. But I'll make sure to check out the website!
  Post a Comment