Friday, November 01, 2013
NANOWRIMO: Here's Where You Can (Virtually) Rub Elbows with Writing Pros
Since today is the first day of National Novel Writing Month, I thought reader-writers might want an insider's look at the community you plan to join.
Tickle your muse with NEWS and GOSSIP
Sign up for free Publishers Lunch, self-described as the publishing industry's "daily essential read," shared
with over 40,000 publishing people every day Publisher's Marketplace
Weekly: Get the scoop on what's happening in kidslit Publishers Weekly - Children's Publishing
Whenever: Listed below is everything you can find at QueryTracker
- List of top literary agents and publishers.
- Tools to keep your queries organized.
- Export and backup your data at any time
- Data compiled on agents and queries gives you insight, such as:
- The number of queries sent to each agent.
The number of queries each agent accepts.
The number of queries each agent rejects.
Response times of agent
Labels: agents, editors, marketing your book, NaNowrimo
Permalink to this blog post
Terri Farley @ 4:58 PM