Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Still time to put holiday horses in your house!

Dear Readers, 
If I could pick up a mustang foal and bring it to your house for an overnight cuddle, I would!



 

Since I can't do that, I'll tell you where to order copies of my books, so you can dream yourself into their wild and secret homes.

To help wild horses, order here:

WILD AT HEART at Return to Freedom Wild Horse Rescue

WILD AT HEART at  Foothill Feed and Mercantile
 
For fastest delivery, order here:

WILD AT HEART at Amazon



Wishing you the warmest horsey hugs, 
Terri 


 







 


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 12:43 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment