Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Thursday, April 27, 2006

confession

Dear Readers,
I admit it.
After a month of snow-rain-mud-sleet-mud, I gave in to the lure of sunshine today and spent more time RIDING than WRITING!
While I was out on the mountain, it occured to me that it would be fun if you shared your DAWN RUNNER sightings with me -- at farleyterri@aol.com, but you knew that, right? DAWN RUNNER is due out on May 2nd, and I'd love to hear WHEN and WHERE it's spotted first!
I think it's one of the prettiest covers yet. The artist did a great job of showing the Appaloosa mare I had in my imagination.
Takin' off my boots now.
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 6:26 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment