Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Want to talk horses & books & movies?

Dear Readers,
Lots of you wish you had more friends who loved horses and books. This looks like a fun place to go "talk" about both.
But wait --
Please understand THIS. IS. NOT. MY. WEBSITE. It is a fansite. I'm not in charge of it and don't know the administrator. On a couple visits, though, it looked okay to me.

http://www.geocities.com/phantomstallionfansite/

If you go to the home page and click ENTER, then look toward the very bottom, there's a Sept. 2005 entry and a place you can click on FORUM, then create a login identity (No cost as far as I can tell AND you don't have to post your email address...It can be hidden...Always a good idea).
If you go visit, please let me know what you think.
I've got to tell you that the beginning of a discussion of who would be best to play my characters (human and equine!) in movies or TV is fascinating!
Hugs to you all,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 8:48 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment