Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Friday, November 10, 2006

Dear DEAR Readers

I have over 300 unanswered emails, but I just couldn't help peeking at a few whose subject lines mentioned the newest PHANTOM book. I'm glad I did.

I've always believed I have the best readers in the world, but you have me sitting here teary eyed because of the glorious things you're saying. Thank you so much.

I hope you took RUN AWAY HOME's dedication to heart.

Important: I'm going to be travelling a lot over the next two weeks, so if you don't hear from me, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate you. I DO!
Also, I have a book to finish before I leave, and I'm pretty sure most of you would rather I wrote the book that answered emails.
I'll take my laptop along, but much of the time I'll be without Internet. Yes, I love to be beyond the reach of civilization!
Before I leave, I promise to postt a photo of the real Phantom here, if I don't have time to put together a web page of his own.
Hugs to you all,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 1:49 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment