Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Friday, December 05, 2008

Cameo Teaser :)

Dear Readers,
You know how some actors have a cameo role -- small but special -- in TV shows and movies? There's one in FARAWAY FILLY that might make you smile.
Since there are no excerpts from the book online yet, thought you'd like to see this bit :

Darby had only met Sam's stepmother once, but when they got to the Hapuna Airport she immediately recognized the trim woman in a gray-green suit with with her red hair in a tidy French braid as Brynna Forster.
What she didn't expect was her companion.
"Sam!" Darby rushed away from Aunty Cathy and past a security guard.
The Nevada cowgirl laughed as Darby almost knocked her off her feet.


Happy trails,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 10:06 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! That's so exciting! *bounces off walls*
  Is that actually from the Faraway Filly book?!
  Yes, it is!!! :)
  Oh WOW i cannot believe that!Now its going to be extra torture waiting for it to come out!
  Whoa! I feel like I'M gonna meet Sam! (:
This is totally great!
  That is so cool. By the way, Warmbloodlover, what do you mean you're gonna meet Sam? Have you not read the other Phantom Stllion books, the original series? But anyway, that is really cool!
  OMG! I can't wait! I've been waiting for so long for the book when Darby and Sam meet again! Though I always imagined Jake in it. Oh please let there be Jake in it! PLEASE!I just have to read about him again. I'm soooo excited!
  That is awesome!!! I just finished reading Water Lily from Wild Horse Island and I'm reading Gift Horse from Phantom Stallion right now.
I cannot wait for this to come out!!!
  YES!!!! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT wait to get this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. thanks for the excerpt, mrs. farley!
  Mrs.Farley do you know when the excerpt will com out? I'm dying to read it. May the Jake fanclub live on (PLEASE!!!!!).

I'm still having trouble breathing even though the news came out like 5 days ago.
  Oh, no Katie. I have read every single book in the Phantom Stallion series... I just was feeling wonderful, like I would get to meet Sam again, although she was far away. Since I'm like "friends" w/ Darby now.
I read "her blog" constantly, so w/ her in a book, just made me feel special. I don't know why!

Like seeing/meeting someone when you haven't seen them in years.
I know that sounds strange... I don't know how to put my thoughts.
Hopefully one of you will understand! (:
  WOW!! I'm so EXCITED!! I'm so happy Sam is back!! Thanks for the sneak peek! Ican't wait to read it!!!!!!
  SAAAAAM!!!!! Now I can't wait to read this book!!! YAY! :D
  OHHH ok ,now I understand WarmBloodLover. I agree, I can't want to meet Sam again either! Sooooooo exciting!
  I sooooooooooo need to get this book, I never knew Sam meets up with Darby again!! Wow!
  Post a Comment