Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Do you like my Avatar?

HI,
I wanted to cut and paste it here, 'cause I've never had one, but I can't seem to do it. Soooooooooooo if you'd like to see it, check out BN.COM and look at the reviews for FARAWAY FILLY. I didn't really want to put up a rating -- I mean, it's my book and I did the best I could, but still -- but I had to do that to get the CUTE cowgirl avatar!
I'd like to put it on my other books on BN when I'm over there checking out reader reviews (by the way, if you post one on any of my books, PLEASE let me know so that I can go read it!!!), so tell me if you like it!

Best,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 12:01 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: hee hee, neat.
  Post a Comment