Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Saturday, December 20, 2008

FARAWAY FILLY

Dear Readers,
FARAWAY FILLY should be in your bookstores sometime between today and Tuesday! Keep your eyes open, because my December books usually disappear quickly.

More later,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 8:00 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: That's good. And I will definetly be looking for the book. Keep writing if you can! Maybe the next Phantom book. The original series, not the WHI.
  eeeepppppp! im so excited i cant wait to get it and read it lol. hope to hear from u soon
HORSES ROCK!
-lisa marie walker
  OMG!!!!! I'm soooooo excited. I was waiting so long for it to come out. Thanks for telling us Mrs. Farley!
  I can't wait!!! The cover is so purty. I love how arabian Hoku looks! Can not wait!
  Post a Comment