Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Five Quick Notes

Dear Readers,
Lots going on around here.
1. I was able to get my chilly hands on three plush Phantom Stallions, so there are three winners. I'm waiting to hear from them, now.
THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO ENTERED! You sure know your Phantom & Wild Horse Island book covers!
2. Some of you know that I do most of my writing away from home, in the old part of Reno, because I'm not good at resisting playing with my animals, or answering your emails when I'm home. And, I'm in the midst of moving from one office to another by the weekend, so please, if you write to me & don't get a quick answer, that's one more thing in the mix.
3. It snowed, then froze, and all the joys of country living (an old well, old water pipes, blanketing old horses) are in effect.
4. Tomorrow, with luck, I'll tell you how to do some holiday shopping and help the Wild Horse Sanctuary, home of the real Phantom!
5. To my Australian & other readers living in warm climates right now -- ENJOY!

Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 8:23 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: It snowed here in Pennsylvania too! yeah, and froze.
  Have you heard anything about there being a Phantom stallion movie, Terri....just wondering I really hope there is one someday....lol

Courtney
  HI Courtney,
There are lots of possibilities, but no firm plans for TV or film yet. Still, the Phantom Stallion is showing his stuff around Hollywood right now and readers like you all are helping!
Terri
  If they are made into a T.V. show or a Movie I would probably would be the best T.V. Show or Movie Ever!!!....lol

Thanks For Replying To My Comment!
Courtney
  The S word has four letters...I try not to use it. Objectionable White Stuff has been falling here...
  Yeah, I was waiting for someone to bring the phantomstallion movie topic up. I'm still so excited even if it's just a possibility.
Oh and by the way, I snowed here in toronto too. Actually it started near the begginig of november but now It's really gotten heavy. It still surprises me though when I see everything covered in so much white. It's already so cold here in Canada that it feels like we are in the middle of winter even though it hasn't even started yet!
  I hope there will be. And that maybe a P.S. reader can be Sam. No hints...lol...but I would love to be Sam...Lots of people I bet! Especially me. Teehee. But yeah, I've even started on the P.S. trailer script the minutte I read about it in the newsletter. Hope who ever gets any part will have fun! It snowed here in Prescott Valley, AZ too! SOOOOO cool!
  Terri,Hi i'm kaitlynn you've already haerd that your books r the BOMB well ttyl [ talk to u later] bye
  Hi!
I wish it snowed here where I live in South Australia. But our winters are just cold WITHOUT the joy of snow haha. And even though it's summer here, at the moment it's been pretty cold and wet and we've even had ALOT of thunder storms. i couldn't ride my horse the other day because of a big storm (no one wants to risk that! haha). But it was warm enough to go riding today :) so that was good. I hope the weather becomes more summery soon!

xo Crystal
  Post a Comment