Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Monday, December 29, 2008

Note from the Lead Mare

Dear Readers,
Many of you are fans of the Girls Horse Club website and if you've visited lately, you know that the barn doors are closed.
Never fear, though. I've heard from Lead Mare -- an amazing Internet whiz with those hooves :) -- and she'll have things back up and running again, soon.
Best,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 8:54 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: didn't you do a questions and answers on that website awhile ago. I remember looking at it but it was already over.
  I just finished reading "mountain Mare (#17) and it's officially one of my favorites. I loved the ending!
  Post a Comment