Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Monday, January 19, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Dear Readers,
A writer friend challenged me to do this list on Facebook & MySpace. It was really fun, so I thought I'd share and encourage you to do it, too.
Can you find it either of those places?

Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 5:23 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Hi Folks:

I am looking forward to seeing "The Mustang Brigade at tomrorrow's Inagural parade;

this should help our Nation to see the purpose and beauty of our American Mustangs; and hopefully they will stop this foolishness of paying Ranchers to keep the Mustangs in barns ! Any Horse can be used to do work; just give them a chance; not to mention trail ride

I unseerstand there will be lots of Horses tomorrow; I give the Horses 3 cheers! ! ! Anna USA

ps i can not remember my passwords; so this and Sweetie are my only blogs; I do Yahoogroups too
  I don't have a facebook but i could try to use my brother's hee hee.
  I was just reading your 25 ranndom things, and on number 2, it said you had child asthma? That is so funny! 'Cause I have asthma too! I'm 14, and I've had asthma my entire life. Everyone says i'll grow out of it, but I never really emt someone who had! And you did! SOOOO COOOOL! Now I definitely can't wait to grow a little older to get rid of asthma. I'm 14 right now...=^D
  Hey, Terri and Everybody else!!!

Me and My Friend have a Web site That has stuff about Phantom Stallion Books And Wild Horse Island Books sooooo we want ya'll to check it out!!! the name of it is

www.psandwhi.webs.net

Hope you come by and check it out!!!

Courtney
  Oops on the link I typed it was supposed to be .com not .net

SORRY!!!!

Courtney
  Post a Comment