Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Friday, January 02, 2009

Dewey the Library Cat

HI
This is a story I think you'll enjoy!
DEWEY!

Aren't all animals great?
Terri

p.s. Haven't checked your email inbox lately? My January newsletter should be there!


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 9:59 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Got your newsletter. Love them so much. I am so glad I signed up because it keeps me up-to-date with everything!!! :-D
P.S. I was reading a WHI book, I think it was #6, and I read in it the part where Sam and Darby chat online. It said Sam went to Prom with Jake. Will you blog about it in Sam's Blog when the time of Prom comes on the Phantom Stallion website? Just curious.
Keep writing and reading! :-D
  yes Terri,will you please?;)
  loved the story, and yes! I've been getting your newsletter since ...well, for awhile:) and I love it! (especially sam's blog)
  Post a Comment