Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter Horseplay!



Hi!
I first heard from Joel --a reader/writer/horseman --when he was in 8th grade.
I enjoy his spirited photos so much, I know you will, too.
And here's a note from the guy himself!


"My name is Joel. I am currently a freshmen at Penn State University. I am majoring in Pre-veterinary Biomedial Sciences, in hopes to one day be a vet. At home, I have a wonderful herd of 7 American Shetland ponies and 4 full-sized horses. Together, my sister and I have started an American Shetland breeding program, and we are making our showring debut in summer of 2009. Here are several photos of my ponies this winter, enjoying the snow. To me, there is nothing like watching a shetland pony having fun in the snow. If you would like to see more pictures of my American Shetlands and horses, our website is freewebs.com/jros, or if you would like to learn more about American Shetland ponies, visit shetlandminiature.com. Thanks and have a great week!"


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 3:22 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: OH they are so spirited.. looks like they have a mind of their own. =0) My grandpa's relations have a shetland farm also.. as well as quarter horses and so on. My favorite breed will always be the lustrious Rocky Mountain Horse.
~Rach
  aw, they're cute! I love the little piebald especially.
  That's so cool that even though he's a freshman in college, Joel still sends you things! I love that he sent you these pics! they're so cute!
  Post a Comment