Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Book Hoppin' & Shoppin'

Dear Readers,
Second post of the day & here's why: I dedicated this snowy morning to trying to answer a bunch of your emails. I love doing this, but I found many of you have asked me for help in filling gaps in your book collections.
Because the economy is so nasty, I think people are remembering books provide cheap thrills!!!
So, here's one way to find stores near you:
1. Go to PHANTOMSTALLION.COM and click on the picture of the bookshelf (with all my books on it!), right below the photo of the real Phantom
2. At the top of the page it takes you to my bookshelf where you can read excerpts for free.
3. Click on Amazon.com, BN.com or Indiebound.org.
Indie takes you to a great website. There,you can type in your zip code and how far away you're willing to go (10 miles, 50, 100!) to find an independent bookstore near you! A lot of times you can even email the store & see if they have the book you're looking for!
Hope that helps, because GALLOPING GOLD comes out Feb. 24 and you might need to pre-order it!
Have fun!
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 12:13 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: I'm just waiting for Wild Horse Island 11. when dose it come out?
  I'm just waiting for Wild Horse Island 11. when dose it come out?
  I CAN NOT WAIT FOR GALLOPING GOLD! By the way i emailed you awhile ago asking what horse was on the cover. Is it Ann's horse Sugarfoot?
  Violet -- Book 11 comes out on Feb,24, but I've heard that pre-sales are going great. Not pushing my own book, but I don't want you to be disappointed !
Butterscotch...yep, it's Sugarfoot!
  Wow Thanks Terri! And thanks for answering my e-mail so quickjly! I know you are busy but the fact that you send e-mails PERSONALLy is great! I know you care about your readers!

Violet~~~~
  there are tears in my eyes because Galloping Gold is the last of the WHI series!!! Terri, please write another book/series!!!! i love your books, and i can't imagaine not having anymore to read (Luckily i have 4 WHI to read and 7 tears)
By the way, Do you have any books that you'd recomend to read? I know a while back that you posted a cover of a book, and i was wondering if you had any info?!!?
THANKS!!
  Post a Comment