Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Monday, April 13, 2009

Photos of the Phantom


Dear Readers,
I took some photos -- like this one -- of the real Phantom on the first day I saw him.
If you'd like to see some photos of the real Phantom when he was still wild in Nevada, but his herd was starting to come into contact with civilization, take a look here: Phantom in Lyon County

Best,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 3:51 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: It was cool to see new pictures of Phantom. Do you know how he's been doing lately? Knowing that he's real makes the books even better than they already are!
  The Phantom is living up to his name. Ever since he was released back into the wild (almost 2 years ago!), he's been hiding. The only person that I know has made an absolutely positive i.d. is Melissa Farlow, the National Geographic photographer who took pictures of him for National Geographic.
  Wow The Phantom is absolutely beautiful.In your books it says The Phantom has many breeds.Are there any other breeds that the REAL Phantom has in him? Or has anyone figured it out yet? Just wondering but he looks beautiful and I LOVE his hips and color.
  Great question!
When I see him move, I can't help thinking he has Anadulsian blood. I'm not the only one. In fact, some people think he's probably related to the original Spanish war horses, but no one got close enough to take his mane strands for DNA.
Truly, I'm glad. Majesty and mystery go together!
  Thanks for answering! Oh,and I wanted you to know my class is having an author study and I chose you as my author. I'm sending you a letter using snail-mail asking a few questions but I just thought of a few more and I hope you won't mind to answer them.
1.) Is there really going to be a Phantom Stallion movie?

2.) If so,is it going to be based on the books or another idea? If it is based on the books,are there certain ones or just the whole series? If there is a Phantom Stallion movie,will Wild Horse Island be included in it,or would that be Phantom Stallion 2?

I know it's not final yet,but I'm excited to see if it would be a television series or movie!
  Post a Comment