Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Friday, June 12, 2009

Horse Expo!


Dear Readers,
Lots of exciting HORSE stuff is happening all around us.
Tomorrow I'll have a reunion with the Gypsy Vanners (that's one of them, above!) I met while researching GYPSY GOLD. Chilly Pepper, the orphan filly, may be there,too!
Where? At the Western States Horse Expo! Not only will there be almost every breed of horse imaginable and the Extreme Mustang Makeover, but I'll be signing books, and visiting with readers
If you're in Sacramento, please stop by and say HI. You can buy PHANTOM STALLION & WILD HORSE ISLAND books or feel free to bring along your own copies from home and I'll be happy to sign them.

Here's where you can find me:
Young Rider Pavilion
11-11:45
3- 3:45

Best,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 4:25 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Wish I could be there! I know there'a a horse expo near where I live but I think I missed it. Oh well. By the way, great picture!
  Post a Comment