Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Friday, August 07, 2009

Hurried

I should be getting ready for a presentation to a group of year-round-school students about wild horses -- Chilly Pepper will be there, along with Little One and Nevada Blue, all wonderful mustangs with human companions -- but I just look at a photo link sent to me by the wonderful CRYSTAL OF AUSTRALIA!!! and I had to share this photo of

Phantom's Pride and his mother, Shy


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 9:05 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: I went horseback riding in Greer, AZ this week, and as we were riding through meadows and through trees in the forest it reminded me of parts from Phantom Stallion. It was so cool!
  It was WONDERFUL and not only did I get to meet mustang orphan Rio (and lots of great four-leggeds, too), but Palomino took a photo of me with the beautiful and famous baby Chilly Pepper.
Coming soon to a blog near you!
  Post a Comment