Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Win-Win-Win



Dear Readers,
I'm excited that I'll be at the Wild Horse and Burro Expo this month along with some wonderful prison-gentled mustangs.
I think this is a triple winning program because captive horses have a chance to DO something. Since their freedom has been taken, at least they're not stuck in a pasture for the rest of their lives. They've trained and go to homes that appreciate them. Captive prisoners have a chance to learn new skills which require judgement and patience. And of course the adopters win big time!
If you go to this page Prison Ponies , scan down and you'll be able to "window shop" for your own gentled mustang. Besides some really nice photos, you'll also be able to read the trainer's notes and comments from my friend Cindy. She has several prison trained mustangs of her own, including Little One, the beautiful paint at the very bottom of the page!
Keep on reading, riding & enjoy your August newsletter,
Terri
p.s. isn't this mustang a beautiful color?


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 5:07 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: I couldn't find a new newsletter or a new Sam's Blog. Do you think there might be a glitch in the website or something?
  Sorry about that! I was waiting for confirmation on something I'd included & didn't get it til this morning. All's good now, though, and the newsletter should be there soon!
Thanks for noticing,
Terri
  Haven't yet received my newsletter... :(
  I wish I could adopt a mustang but 1.
I live right smack in the middle lf Morristown TN and 2. if I brought home a wild mustang my mom would kill me. Well she wouldn't kill me but I think you get it.
  Post a Comment