Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cheap Thrills near you!

Dear Readers,
Want a weekly update on authors visiting your area? Go meet them, look at and discuss their books. If they're not too busy, maybe even talk about the life of a working writer.
Here's how
1. Go to BOOKTOUR.COM
2. Look at the upper right, top of the page and find EVENTS NEAR YOU AT ______ (enter zip code)
3. Then, look to the left of the page for HOW TO USE BOOKTOUR, click there and on the next page, look down and you can find a place to arrange for a weekly email update of authors in your neighborhood!
I can't wait until the author in your neighborhood is me :)
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 4:01 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: I know the picture. :) I think I was the only teen you come to you in Colorado. :)

I didn't mind, for it was AMAZING to finally meet you Terri. :)

Wished I had my camera though, could of had a picture.
  HI Katrina,
Are you in the photo? I will be coming back to Colorado since my son lives in Denver now and I'd love to see you again!
Terri
  Sadly, no :( I'm not in the picture. Let me know when you are coming to Colorado. :)
  Post a Comment