Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Calico Horses online adoption


Dear Readers,
I've asked myself this question dozens of times & now I need your opinions.
If you look here:Calico Mountain horses you'll see many up for Internet adoption.
Look carefully, though, at the young gelding number 1143 and the mare I've been calling Ghost Dancer #0832.
Here's the question: Don't they have amazingly similar conformation? You'll have to look at he full body photos to really see it.
I'll have an update on the Tuscarora mustangs, soon.
Short story: BLM got the go-ahead to round up the horses, but they have to let the press and public watch.

Reading rocks.
Round-ups don't.

Terri

Labels: , ,



Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 4:51 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Yes they do look similar, even though they were from different gather sites they could still be related. Ghost Dancer has 2 bids.
  I was going to add you to my BlogRoll but you don't have RSS and your XML is only showing posts through Jan 2009.

I still haven't gotten a post up. Lord there isn't enough time in the day.
  Post a Comment