Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

If Wishes Were Horses



Dear Readers,
As a little girl with asthma growing up near Los Angeles, I ached for a life among horses. The birthday photo above shows one of the rare ponies I met "in person." Most of the horses I knew were the non-allergenic sort -- galloping the pages of books.
When I left Los Angeles for the high desert of Nevada, I left asthma behind and my dreams of wide open spaces, horses, and books came together, For that, I thank my readers.
You like my stories ; you made my dreams come true.
Hugs to every one of you,
Terri

Labels: , ,



Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 8:32 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment