Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Saturday, June 20, 2009

COWGIRL ARTIST and more



Dear Readers,
Do you remember which PHANTOM STALLION book shows Sam and Jen cruising around rodeo shops (really booths and tables), looking at saddles and neon ropes and all kinds of other things? That's where I've been for the last few days, meeting people, signing books and watching some amazing horses and riders.
I love the drill and flag teams! We were able to watch rehearsals and competitions and see the horses' mad skills.
Rodeo visitors call also see the work of some talented artists such as Stephanie Long. She's not only an artist, she trains cutting and reining horses. Cool, huh?
I've posted her photo with her prize winning art above, and you can read more about here, here: Cowgirl Artist
The West has many faces!
Enjoy,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 9:10 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: I think the book you're talking about is Mountain Mare?? At least, that's what it sounds like from your description.
  Awesome!
Isn't that book 17, Mountain Mare?

Or was it book 15, Kidnapped Colt?

I think both had a rodeo/fair event. =)
  You guys are so quick!
I was thinking of the scene from MOUNTAIN MARE!
  mountain mare would have been my guess. or kidnapped colt.
  Mountain Mare was one of my favorite books. :D
  Post a Comment