Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Authors, Artists and Book Covers



Dear Readers,
SEVEN TEARS INTO THE SEA's cover has fascinated readers from the start, and after my Saturday post, I heard from more of you.
Although I don't know who designed the current cover (I gave away my last copy of SEVEN TEARS earlier this week!),I do know the cover did not start with the photo art.
Gwen of SEVEN TEARS INTO THE SEA has a history of sleepwalking and both covers consdered showed Gwen walking at midnight to the place where the sand meets the sea.
Above, you'll see the original artwork considered for SEVEN TEARS' cover. It was painted by the talented LeUyen Pham.
If you'd like to see more of her work, check out the artist's website
Authors are rarely allowed to choose the covers for their books. In this case I'm glad, because I love them both.
Enjoy!
Terri

Labels: , , , , ,



Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 3:30 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment